Walnut and other Lumber--Western Burbs Chicago
Hi--I am moving and need to clear out some lumber(and maybe machinery) I have a number of large pieces of walnut 2, 3 and 4" thick. Some slabs with live edges $5/bf Also have pieces worthy of bowl making, pen blanks, etc.
Red elm--some lumber pieces and some slabs  $1/bf
A few other pieces, figured aspen, a few cherry boards. 

I attached a few pics. There is more than shown in the pics. Just ask if you want more info or different views. I am in Elburn, IL.

Edit to add: I am not new here, but can't remember my old name or email used, so I started over
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

pm sent
Adding another pic --the one piece is 8'4" x 11" x 4" thick, and the live edge piece is 8' x 22" x 4" thick.

Attached Files Image(s)

OK, those last boards are just impressive. Wide and thick. I can imagine they are hard to part with.
Yes, very hard to part with but also very hard to move to another state! The big mantel piece is sold. I am attaching a pic of another great piece  6' x 3" x 19"

Attached Files Image(s)

Will you kick in that bike for a few extra dollars.
(07-31-2017, 02:27 PM)cow puncher Wrote: Will you kick in that bike for a few extra dollars.

Haha! No deal!
I still have plenty of lumber left if anyone is looking for walnut or red elm.
(08-28-2017, 03:03 PM)misterstockwell Wrote: I still have plenty of lumber left if anyone is looking for walnut or red elm.

DO YOU Have any 5/4 or 4/4 Walnut?  thnks
Jerry
(08-30-2017, 03:40 PM)JJO Wrote: DO YOU Have any 5/4 or 4/4 Walnut?  thnks

Only a few small pieces--everything else is 2, 3 or 4" thick