ROS Hook & Loop Conversion
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting low on my supply of 5" peel and stick discs for my random orbital sander. Before I resupply, I'd like to considerĀ converting to a hook and loop system. May I ask about what thoughts and results the group has.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
InĀ  my best Arnold Shwarzeneggar voice "DO IT, do it now!". Seriously. My main sander is a Bosch 3725, probably over 10 years old. I'll change grits from about 5 times during a sanding episode, even with that I've yet to replace my pad....it's held up well for all those years. As for the disks, I'll often go back to a previously used one and use it again, but some eyears back there was an article (probably Wood magazine) about just how quickly they wear out, like within 15 minutes or something, so now I dispose of them more often than I used to.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.