Millier Falls Buck Rogers plane
Thanks Rob, I'll try this evening when I'm home. Problem is using my iPhone or iPad in many cases.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
If you have grandkids they can show ya how to post pics.
I have been just  posting pictures from my computer....using the buttons at the bottom of this reply window...
Teasers

See if I can find one more..

see anything familiar?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(07-25-2017, 03:53 PM)bandit571 Wrote: I have been just  posting pictures from my computer....using the buttons at the bottom of this reply window...
Teasers

See if I can find one more..

see anything familiar?

This also works however it is limited in the size of photo to attach.  

This can cause problems with resolution of the photos.  Using a hosting service, one can keep very large and hi-res photos available and link instead of attaching.

And I believe there is a limit of 5 (?) attached photos per post.  So for posts like come Derek Cohen occasionally throws up with lots of photos, it gets a bit fiddly.

Finally, using the hosting method, one can enter the codes directly too.  The image below was added by cut-and-paste from my previous post instead of using the buttons.

If I insert a space between the leading [ and the img command, you can see the general format:

[ img=640x590]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4312/35352271553_bd0cf9b03e_b.jpg[/img]

[Image: 35352271553_bd0cf9b03e_b.jpg]
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Yep, those work.
Here you go

[Image: IMG_1649.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1650.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Thanks Jim! I should have dusted off the planes a bit better to show their condition, but..... Anyhow, I used the #4 a bit more last evening, andbit really grows on you! The steel is the blade is quite good, and with the chipbreaker set a scant 1/32", I was taking see through, wispy shavings off the curly maple I was working, all in all one of the easiest planes to get to perform.
www.metaltech-pm.com
Does the mouth on a Buck Rogers plane adjust somehow?
(07-26-2017, 04:45 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Does the mouth on a Buck Rogers plane adjust somehow?

Can't really say if it does or doesn't (didn't really look and at the moment, I'm 600 miles from home). On the #4, I did set the chipbreaker very close, and had no issues at all with some curley maple I'm working. I suppose it would have similar adjustments that a Bailey plane would have.
www.metaltech-pm.com