Behr DeckOver
the pool I brought home last year came with a deck. I took it down in pie-shaped sections by cutting the decking - the framing radiated out away from the pool. When I put it back up I filled in the missing wood with decking running parallel to the framing. I also added some new deck. The old deck also had a couple sections that had been painted red at some point. Rather than try and bleach the older wood to color match the new we did DeckOver on the older deck over the weekend. The newer work will wait till the PT all dries a bit more. It's too soon to tell about longevity, but the DeckOver did perform as advertised in terms of filling cracks. and sealing. It's pretty thick stuff so I don't think it could be sprayed. Even if you did spray you'd be back brushing or rolling to get it into the cracks. They sell it in a smooth, semi textured and textured. IMO, the semi has plenty of grip, even for wet feet coming out of a pool.
Son-in-law put this down on their front stoop.  Looked good for the first couple years.  It's starting to fail now, chips coming up.  They rarely use the front door, so it isn't a wear issue.  That's my only exposure to the stuff.  They're ripping out the wood and replacing with concrete.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(07-24-2017, 02:31 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote:   Looked good for the first couple years.  It's starting to fail now, chips coming up.  

My dad had the same issue.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Same for my neighbor.  Looked OK for a couple weeks then started coming up.  Have never heard anything good about this product.  Hope you have better luck.