Mesquite tuning blanks MFRB $30
Mesquite blanks M-FRB $30

Mesquite blanks and cutoff pieces. I just don’t get to them and need to clean up. FRB full $30 I’ll cut to fit box with desired dimensions with whats pictured. 1” sq. 1.5” sq and 2” sq.

Tried to PM you, says messages are turned off. See below--Thanks, Earl.

Does the $30 for a MFRB include the mailing cost?  If so, i'll take a box.  I turn mostly pens, and a few bottle stoppers and small bowls.  Not confident in turning natural edge yet so no need to include too much of that.  1.5" and 2.0" sq work well, but i can process anything.
PM Sent  Thx
Hope you have some 10/4 and 12/4 in September for when we get back to turning.  Also nice to see you back here buddy.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thx!  Stop by! or check back. ill try to cut some. Im just cleaning my wood hoarder house now. i should get on that show... ha
about 8 boxes available!  $30 delivered!
only two boxes left!