anyone ever use any 2 part foam insulation?
the stuff was delivered today.  They say the contents have to be over 75F, so I better get installed soon.  The good news on this is they say that the air and the wood can be cold, as long as the contents are warm.  The brand that HD sells says everything has to be 60F for it to work.
I got everything out of the way (which included a 2000+ pound metal lathe) and I realized I am not sure I can get the foam into the cavity. I'll try to put up a pic later, but it's a couple of inches back from the edge of the cinderblock to the first joist, then a 2" gap and the rim joist.  There is 1.5" between the outer joist and the cinderblock.  The nozzle on the gun is about an inch long, so I'm going to have to do something other than what I was thinking.

I am not sure adding a hose to the nozzle is going to work.  I was trying to search for nozzle extension froth-pak or touch 'n' seal, but came up with nothing.  I was also thinking of drilling some holes in the joist and just treating it like an enclosed wall.