apple and pear
(07-29-2017, 12:11 AM)MattP Wrote: Very nice. I'm saving my pennies to make a biggish order of wood from a lumber yard back east. Apple and pear are both on my wish list, as is plum--take a look if you're not familiar with it, it's really cool looking, and it's on my list to make a saw handle from (which is why I mention it here).

Hei Matt, Plum is one of my favorite woods!

[Image: IMG_0108.JPG]

Cheers
Pedder
(07-31-2017, 01:05 AM)Pedder Wrote: Hei Matt, Plum is one of my favorite woods!

[Image: IMG_0108.JPG]

Cheers
Pedder

Man, that looks sensational. Now I'm really excited to get my order in as soon as possible.
If you're gonna be one, be a Big Red One.
No answer for you Pedder.  Mike W. seemingly has experienced a some health challenges. What remains a constant is his talent and his decency as a human being.
Hi Matt,

if you are ready, contact us via E-Mail, please. The woodnet PM system is not made for that.

Cheers
Pedder
(08-01-2017, 05:39 AM)Pedder Wrote: Hi Matt,

if you are ready, contact us via E-Mail, please. The woodnet PM system is not made for that.

Cheers
Pedder

Apologies for the confusion, Pedder. By "my order" I was referring to the order with a lumberyard I mentioned in an earlier post that I hope to place soon to get, inter alia, plum to make a saw handle. 

I just took a look at your website, though, and I have to say I am pretty tempted. Be nice to support a fellow law dude, too. Best wishes.
If you're gonna be one, be a Big Red One.
Hi Matt,

sorry, I've got you wrong. Order much Plum Lovly to work with. But be carefull to dry it. Plum splits easily.

Cheers
Pedder