Millers Falls Braces, 3" Slick, Heavy Duty Corner Brace, Yankee Braces etc.
Pictures are here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/134121585@...6710023286 

Millers Falls No. 1950 Brace (Buck Rogers) with original Box lid only. This brace has seen very little use and the nickel is almost complete. The box is only the top as shown in the picture. It shows wear, but it is still here.

$50.00 plus shipping

Millers Falls No. 137 Corner Brace in excellent condition. It appears to be the same Chuck and Mechanism as the Buck Rogers brace above with the same plastic handle on top. The condition is excellent it almost appears new.

$75.00 plus shipping

3" Slick with original handle. With an overall length of 31" and 15 1/2" from Edge to top of socket there is plenty of life left in this beauty. The camera perspective makes the blade appear to be tapered, but the sides are parallel the entire length.

$145.00 plus shipping

Very Unusual Timber Framing Bit Brace. This Brace is extra Heavy Duty and the handles can be used in different configurations to accommodate heavy work and close quarters as well. I cannot find a makers mark, but this Brace is very well made and works well.

$100.00 plus shipping

Yankee No. 2101A 12" Brace. This brace is in great shape internally, it just needs cleaning up. the ratchet mechanism and chuck work as only a Yankee Brace does. This is a good user for those who can overlook a few blemishes.

$40.00 plus shipping

Stanley Sweetheart No. 71 Double Marking Gauge. It could use a good cleaning, but other than that, it is in great shape.

$30.00 plus shipping

Yankee No. 2101A 10" Brace. This brace works as it should and is marked Bell System. A great user for any shop. It needs cleaning, but I like for those who follow me to take that to the degree they feel comfortable with.

$45.00 plus shipping

Pictures Here, https://www.flickr.com/photos/134121585@...6710023286

Thank you,
James