saw sharpening equipment
I don't normally post up craigslist ads but I thought someone might be interested in this one. I've seen a thread or so about retoothing hand saws and there is one of those in the list. 

Not my ad

not answering any questions. 

Here's the link:  https://huntsville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...57980.html

carl
A similar set up to this was on CL locally about a year ago for $90.  Yep, $90.  I watched it for the whole time until it expired.  Might have sold and it might not have.  I want to say it was a scam ad but the pictures were definitely legit to the area because I recognized a landmark as being in Savannah.

I remember it included the Sharp All, Hammer Setter,  Power Setter, and Polisher.  And some other stuff.  Lots of wheels. I am so uninterested in sharpening saw blades I did not even want to spend the $90 on it.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".