Old Tools
I have lots of ole hand tools that I never will use and would like to sell them.  One is a Stanley # 67 Scraper with the letters L R on one side, I can't find anything like it on ebay or anywhere else.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
It's an old spokeshave. EBay is a terrible place. Sell your tools here.
For my $, the 67 is the best chamfering tool in my kit, and I have some weird Japanese plane in a plane gizmo (that works better than it looks) that I bought from Jim Reed,  the man with a bottomless pit of tools to sell, and a 72.  It's light, nimble, and your hands are right where they need to be.  I have no idea how your tool cabinet is stocked or the type of work you do, but I think the 67 is a keeper.

I'll go back to minding my own business.  Have a nice day.
Tony
The left and right handles on the later models of that were threaded in opposing directions, so that they were less likely to loosen in use.  The sockets for mounting the handles at the back were marked, so you'd know which handle went in which hole.

You're not set up to receive private messages, and I don't recall whether the rules allow for discussion of possible purchase here, nor can I find a rules post/FAQ; but if it's allowed, depending on how many parts of that tool you've got, I might be interested in it. Moderators: if I've violated the rules I couldn't find, please forgive me and either edit this post or let me know and I'll edit it to delete the bad parts.