Best book for someone interested in learning woodworking
(08-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Rob Young Wrote: So you are going to perpetuate the myth of doctors having old magazines in the waiting room?

I'm happy to send back issues of my choice (those we have plenty of) to any doctor's office – send me a note with the addy (to megan.fitpatrick@fwmedia.com) and I'll pop a few in the mail. (My doctor is a woodworker – I'm always pleasantly surprised to see our issues in his waiting room by his choice, not by my intervention!)
John,  I don't know where you live but I give private lessons fairly regularly. I'd be willing to give him a free one day class if you bring him out. I live just north of Baltimore MD. Distance may make it not particle but the offer is there if it is possible.
Megan and Dave, thank you for the generous offers!
Dave, I think he's a little too far, but I will certainly ask him, and Megan I'll email you his office address and tell him to be on the lookout.

Thanks again.