Lie Nielsen Low Angle Adjustable Mouth Block Plane SOLD
SOLD: Lie Nielsen Low Angle Adjustable Mouth Block Plane:  another example of a plane owned by someone that apparently never used it, and apparently had no idea of how to keep it from rusting.  This  plane has significant spotting/staining from rust and some borderline pitting (I say that because although it looks like pitting it does not feel like pitting).  Anyway, this has to be in the worst condition of any LN plane I have ever sold: not like new, not pristine, not excellent, and cosmetically not even good: I'd say fair.  But it will be a good user for someone, and the bronze has been nicely polished.  Price: I think 1/2 price is fair on this tool:  LN gets $165 SOLD 

[Image: 00D0D_lTPb86WIXUy_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00z0z_68iCC9DTOlP_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00p0p_2Q9t3qdOLuM_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00Q0Q_jzRLSJwKxZf_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00D0D_f9h9Je8wnHJ_600x450.jpg]
looks like mine.  I use the hell out of it.
Yeah, mine is worse than this one too: but I don't want any unhappy customers, so I try not to sugarcoat it when a tool is not a shelf queen.