Veritas tucker vice
I have a new veritas tucker vice from the early 90's. It has never been installed it is one of the best vices every made. It does have in my opinion very minor flash rust on the two bars no pitting what's so ever. It has a replacement wooden handle from lee valley/veritas the original was missing when I got it so ordered a new one from them. I do not have the original mounting hardware either but that can be purchased locally. Pricing is tuff for me on this one the last one new sold on eBay in 2015 for $2800 with 22 bids. I will ship it for free which it is heavy I woul like to get $1100 for it you may never get a chance to buy another one let alone never used. It is located in Milton WV. Send me your email for pictures if interested I will work on trying to post them myself tonight.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153311543@...res/94FzZc

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153311543@...res/e8525a
Sorry for the two usernames I needed some help on posting the images. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
PM Sent
SOLD PP thanks
Why do you have two usernames? Could be seen as a red flag.
CVille- I lost the password to the first one so I signed up for another one. When I posted the pictures last night my computer had saved the Info and logged me in as the old username. I use my phone for everything 99% of the time. I have bought several things on woodnet from a few different members. Some inexpensive items some that were not. I've made recent purchases as well. Im sorry if it made you worry about the post authenticity that wasn't my intention. The vice is currently committed to another member at this time as I stated.
Vice has been sold thanks
Gotcha. I'd delete your old profile if I were you.

I wasn't interested in buying the vice, I just poked my head in to drool.
Wow, that didn't take long.... $1100 for a vise and gone in a few hours.

Congrats to the buyer and the seller!

I have one of these that I scored on craigslist NIB many years ago - just after they were discontinued by Lee Valley..  Wonderful tool.  I've been looking for another for years.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13