Veritas tucker vice
Oh thank goodness. I saw your post immediately after you listed and almost couldn't sleep last night thinking about pulling the trigger. I successfully waited long enough to not need to make a decision.....

Awesome vice man! I have the 127 yard sale to hunt his week, so I need some funds in reserve.

Congrats to the lucky buyer.

Rob
(08-02-2017, 12:00 AM)Archengine Wrote: Oh thank goodness.  I saw your post immediately after you listed and almost couldn't sleep last night thinking about pulling the trigger.   I successfully waited long enough to not need to make a decision.....
glad to hear I'm not the only one that does this.  Seriously need to clean out the basement before I do much more buying
I received the vise in great shape today.  In fact, it looks much better in person than in the pictures.  The "rust" the bars was VERY minor surface flash rust.  It wiped right off with some 000 steel wool.  

Josh was a pleasure to deal with.  The transaction went as smoothly as one could ask for.

Now i just need to install this thing.  Lee Valley furnished me with a pdf of the original instructions, so i think i am good to go there.

Very excited to have this.  This was one of my "Holy Grail" searches for the last decade or so.
Thanks Josh for posting it.  And thanks to you other guys who "slept on it" thereby allowing me the chance to get it.  I am appreciative.  I mean it.

-Wayne