Harbor Freight Coupons
Has HF discontinued the coupons that are good on any item? I get the emailed coupons, but they are item specific. Used to be a 15%-20% off any item on their flyers, don't see them anymore.
I get those coupons all the time. 20% off any item including sales. Most of them come in the mail though not thru emails

Do they have your address?

I got 3 in the past few weeks
Nope, just get email.
I get a ton of the 20%  in the mail and e-mail.  google HF 20% coupon.  I can always find a link straight to the HF site that has a current one.

https://m.harborfreight.com/digitalsavin....20Hn37osw-
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Thank you very much, it will be used shortly.
Smile
There are some restrictions on the HF 20% off coupons as not all their items qualify for the discount. You will need a magnifying glass to read the fine print on the bottom of the coupon.
Seem to be ubiquitous in the newspaper and magazine ad inserts. I get more than I can ever use. Some are 20%, some 25%.

(08-02-2017, 06:10 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: There are some restrictions on the HF 20% off coupons as not all their items qualify for the discount.  You will need a magnifying glass to read the fine print on the bottom of the coupon.

Actually in the last several attempts to use one I have been turned down each time due to some restriction or the other. Certainly not like just a few years ago when you could stack 20% off against anything in the store, on sale or not. I agree, you need a microscope to read the fine print.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
believe it or not, people sell them coopins on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...n&_sacat=0
Http://www.hfqpdb.com

Always has the latest coupons for print or to show in store.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.