Selling a Garage Full of Tools
Lightbulb 
Selling a Garage Full of Tools!

Hey woodworking enthusiasts, 

I am looking to sell all the tools listed in this post and am willing to negotiate on the price for bulk purchases. Everything is in great shape and upkeep was done properly and with extreme detail. Most of the tools have rarely, if ever, been used (and some are discontinued). I am looking to create space in the garage by selling these useful tools, and I would like for them to go to good American woodworking homes. I have most of the serial numbers and some manuals as well if you would like that information.

I live in Simi Valley, CA and a lot of the larger tools require a pickup truck to haul away. I am more than willing to arrange a pick-up time for serious buyers (as well as a discount for bulk purchases). 

Please let me know by messaging me what you are interested in and I am sure we can come to a mutual agreement. I really want to be able to put the family car back in the garage. 

I am new to this forum so thanks for understanding. Prices are now listed.
I don't see any prices listed (forum rules require prices: "Clearly state what you're selling or looking for, and the price you have in mind." Rules are listed in the "Read this before posting" post).
(08-04-2017, 02:59 PM)geek2me Wrote: I don't see any prices listed (forum rules require prices: "Clearly state what you're selling or looking for, and the price you have in mind." Rules are listed in the "Read this before posting" post).

That is only the tip of the iceberg of all the red flags this post raises. I feel like I should just be posting IN!!
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
My bad, guys. I am new at this and will repost with prices. Thanks for understanding
UPDATE: Prices are now listed. Thank you all for understanding
Wish I was traveling north of LA this weekend...