Exotic shorts, Ebony, Cocobolo, Wenge, Cochen Rosewood, Bloodwood, Bacote, BE Maple
Exotic pieces left over from random jobs.  Great for small projects.
Asking price listed plus shipping from 84109.
I can cut pieces down to fit into USPS flat rate boxes if needed.
Send a zip code in a PM and I can quote shipping/  I have a Fed Ex account.
I have more than what is listed.  Send a PM if interested in more or other woods

4/4 Macassar Ebony 30.5x5 $30 Sold

8/4 Tiger Maple luthier quality, tight and consistent. It doesn't get any better than this. $100
[Image: Tiger%20Maple%201_zpsjo4fyfip.jpg]
[Image: Tiger%20Maple%202_zpsn2qnhqy1.jpg]

4/4 Cocobolo A 30x3.25 $30 Sold

4/4 Cocobolo B 49x3.25 $30
[Image: Cocobolo%20B1_zpscc6lfl0j.jpg]
[Image: Cocobolo%20B4_zps0uemewvg.jpg]

4/4 Cochen Rosewood 58x4

Curly Bubinga (4 pieces) $10 each Sold
[Image: Curly%20Bubinga_zpserzpkvli.jpg]

4/4 Bloodwood 35x5.75 $10 Sold

8/4 Wenge $30 Sold

4/4 Tigerwood $10
[Image: Tigerwood_zpsytljsaho.jpg]

Bird's Eye Maple Cutoffs. Heavy to med eye. $7 bf pending
[Image: BEM%20Cutoffs1_zps3is3delv.jpg]
[Image: BEM%20Cutffs2_zpsnol0iwef.jpg]

4/4 Zebrawood cutoffs $10bf Sold

Also:
Curly Walnut
Imbuia
Spalted Maple
QS Oak
Lacewood
Bubinga
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
I'd like the 4 curly bubinga @$10 each and the bloodwood @ $10. Sending PM. Thanks,
earl
Bubing, Bloodwood and some Zebrawood pending to Earl.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Pm sent
FYI ...

In case you have note seen these .. there are some longer Flat Rate boxes that may be of interest:

Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box
Inside Dimensions: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3"
Outside Dimensions: 24-1/16" x 11-7/8" x 3-1/8"

Hate to see that beautiful wood cute too short.

-Brian
Thanks Brian I had no idea.
Has anyone gotten a PM response back? I sent one a few days ago and have not gotten anything back nor did I get an error message about their account not being configured to accept them.
Yep, and FedEx will deliver on Saturday. Unfortunately, I'll get home late Sunday night and leave Tuesday morning--so no time to play next week!!

He's a good guy, so something must have gone bad somewhere. My Woodnet e-mail messages have been going to junk in the past week...missed a few myself.
Earl
Can you ship vs UPS?

I know I would love some of the Birdseye maple from you to make something for my dad.  He loves the wood.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.