My interest- Wood Toy Vehicles and such
This isn't the first time I've seen wooden toys posted here so you are not alone. Yours are very well done.

I love the idea of kids running these into very used condition like I did my Tonka pickup truck in my day.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Neato! If you don't mind you might post your Zip Code [not address] so Woodnetters passing through your area could PM you and drop off some usable cut offs.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Sure Foggy, 43964 which is Eastern Ohio about 45 minutes west of Pittsburgh Pa. and 30 minutes north of Wheeling W.Va along the Ohio River.
Thanks everyone for your replies--
What the Heck, Give it a Try
I really like them a lot.
Wish I had both the time and talent to make them since my young grandson would love the cars and construction equipment and my granddaughter would love the ships.

Between my Stays in the VA and Dr visits and teaching some vets in-between I just do not have the time.
No
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.