Routerman no longer with us.
I hope I am correct in making this post.  Lately I have been looking for info. on changing my router sub bases to accept bushings to do dovetails, etc.  I found references on here mentioning sub bases made by Pat Warner, aka Routerman.  I inquired on his web site to possibly purchasing one of his kits and got the sad news back from his wife that he has recently passed away.  If I am in error please forgive me.

Bob
WOW !

I noticed that he had not posted in a while and just assumed, like others, he left the forum format for Facebook.  So sad to hear.  I learned a lot from him.

You are correct, from http://patwarner.com/. 

Pat Warner passed away July 28, 2017. He was a wonderful husband, father and friend. He so enjoyed the woodworking community. Being able to contribute and share his ideas with fellow woodworkers brought him much satisfaction. He had great compassion, safety was always first, was very inventive, had a grand sense of humor and was always looking for a better way. His family will miss him forever.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
RIP, Pat Warner.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Sorry to hear this. Pat was a great contributor around here, and also happened to be a really nice guy.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
A real loss. When I was living in San Diego I would go see him every so often to pick up something new he had made or spend a few hours learning from him. He will be missed.
I'm sorry to hear that.  He was a really great, and patient, source of information.
RIP Pat.

Bob thanks for putting out the word.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
RIP, Pat.  I've dealt with him in the past.  On the top of the heap of folks who knew their stuff about routers, and he had some pretty high quality stuff he offered as well.  He'll be missed.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Very sad to learn this.
Pat was one of Woodnet's cornerstones.
I will miss him.
Steve
I corresponded via email with Pat on 7/10/17 about a problem I had with a circle cutting jig I had purchased from Rockler. Website says he passed on 7/28. 

Always willing to help. Seemed to be a true gentleman. The jigs that he made were a work of art. Not many people around with his knowledge. 
Condolences to his family,