Garden cart wheels
Can you go from a tubeless tire to a inner tube ?
Yes. Often the other way doesn't work though.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Had tubes put in three of the four tires on my lawn tractor,also my trailer that I tow behind my tractor.Got tired of going to the shed and finding tires flat.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Yeppir, that's the best way to fix a flat on a wheelbarrow, lawn mower, or garden tractor. Tubeless tires will often get cracks that leak air but are otherwise structurally sound (for this service), the tubes solve that problem.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks everybody going to buy tubes.
I'd just go to airless tires if you can find the right size reasonably priced. I gave up on tubes years ago. But, the local flora gives me reason.
Smile
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry