Table Saw and Bandsaw FS
The time has come to downsize the shop somewhat, starting with two "spare" one-owner oldies but goodies - perfect for job site or starter shop:

[Image: TS_BS%20left%20front%201136%20x%20852_zpsmkcvi2lc.jpg]

Craftsman 1975-vintage table saw, one of the Emerson classics.  1-hp motor, rip fence, miter gauge, two steel throat plates, two steel 10" extensions, original manual.  Updates/accessories include link belt, machined pulleys, two ZCI inserts, both short (14" rip) and long (26" rip) rails, 45-deg. miter sled, 60-tooth veneer blade, and a 6" dado set.  No rust.  $70 cash out the door.

1980's-vintage Craftsman 12" bandsaw.  3/4-hp motor, miter gauge, rip fence, all allen wrenches for adjustments, original and Coolblocks guides.  Includes 8 blades (most NIB, a few used, Craftsman and Timberwolf brands) from 1/8-in. to 1/2-in., various tpi.  $70 cash for the whole shebang.

Lot of miles left in these machines.  Obviously, local pickup necessary - Eastern Chester county, PA (north of Wilmington, DE).  Fairly simple to unbolt the leg sets for easier loading.
Bump.  I thought sure someone would know someone in this area who could use this equipment.  I'll give it a few more days before trying some other avenue.
Nothing wrong with the prices, and they look nice.
Excellent value, no, ridiculous value, for someone setting up shop for the first time. These would not last long on Craig's List, you might think about upping the prices for CL if you go that route.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for the responses.  Actually, the prices reflect my thinking that I had received full value for the machines over these many years, so just a few bucks for my time cleaning them up plus the several accessories and blades.  Still hoping a woodnetter will come through.
That BS will last a few lifetimes. I've got that model, just ~30 years older and it still runs like a champ. I got it from my Dad when he stopped woodworking (he got it used in the mid-70s) and I use it more than my 18" BS. I did change the tires and replaced the original metal guide blocks with cool blocks when I got it, but that's it.

You're priced right, must be location.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Try taking them down to the Delaware Woodcraft next time they have their parking lot flea market gig. In the past years, it's been in September. I am not sure when they have it this year.

cheers,
Cosmin
Well, I'm gonna give Craigslist a shot with these, and if that does not work then I will try the Woodcraft idea.  I know Tom Temple, the owner, who also operates the Downingtown, PA store.
SOLD on Craigslist in two days.  Local guy came for the BS and went home a really happy camper with both.
Those were great prices.  Glad someone could use them.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.