Waxed Canvas Tool Rolls (Both Sold)
Hello All ... I have two gray waxed canvas tool rolls up for grabs, ranch made in Nevada.  The larger one is an 7 pocket, that measures 18" x 18".  The pockets are 6" deep, and range from 2" - 3" .... with the ever popular 1" pencil pocket!  The smaller (SOLD) is a 6 pocket, that measures 16" x 16".  The pockets are 5.5" deep, and range from 2" - 2.5", and of course, the 1" pencil pocket.  This waxed canvas has great character, is very durable, that just improves with age.  Leather reinforced brass grommets, two of which are for hanging if you choose, and brass rivets to reinforce each pocket.  Sewn with 138 polyester thread so will last a lifetime. $40, and $35, respectively, shipping included, or $70 for both, if both available.  PM if interested, or for questions .......... Don

[Image: nVsNtmI.jpg]

[Image: iW31Da5.jpg]

[Image: kYxO6M2.jpg]
I'll take the smaller one, if still available!

PM on the way
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
The small tool roll is sold .... Large one still available.
Bump for the Fri-Sat-Sun crowd ... large one is available ....
Not that he needs an endorsement from me, but these are some really, really nice tool rolls. I bought one last year and love it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Mine arrived today and is most excellent!

Thanks for the great transaction!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Dave ..... Thanks. I can't believe that was last year. Happy to hear you it's working well for you!

Randy .... Glad it made it. Thanks. Hope it works well for you.