self-closing drawer slides
You will not regret buying the name brand slides.   Yes they cost a lot but for kitchen drawers you use all the time they are worth it.    If you go with the Bulm tandem undermounts  you need to build the drawers to match their specs.  
 I had used the Blums for all my kitchen cabinets with no issues on any of the high use drawers.    On a matching storage cabinet with a lot less daily use, I used the lower priced no name undermounts and several have failed and I replaced all with the Blums.     I am sure the other brand names are comparable.
 I also replaced lower cabinets with drawers,  much easier to access as we get older.   Roly
I'll try one.  I'm sure the hardware is going to be fine.  The tight working space will be the larger issue.  If the cabinets were not installed then the access from the rear would make this an easy job.  

But the top two drawers are small, and with the face frames it may be a challenge.

Thanks,

Cooler
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I have a similar issue to yours, except my cabinets were site built in place. They have no slides, so I have to make the boxes narrower. I have KV full extension slides that I will use. I plan on using a full board as the block; going from the front of the cabinet to the back on each side.  I will then use pocket screws to mount the block front and rear.  I will let you know how it works, if you haven't finished your project. I might add they have lasted over 40 years this way. Dan
(08-13-2017, 12:00 PM)rudedan60 Wrote: I have a similar issue to yours, except my cabinets were site built in place. They have no slides, so I have to make the boxes narrower. I have KV full extension slides that I will use. I plan on using a full board as the block; going from the front of the cabinet to the back on each side.  I will then use pocket screws to mount the block front and rear.  I will let you know how it works, if you haven't finished your project. I might add they have lasted over 40 years this way. Dan

The nice thing about site built cabinets is that they hardly ever used vinyl covered particle board for the sheet goods.
Smile
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.