Amazon has a riser block for sale
I have seen where people don't know where to get a riser block for their 14" bandsaw, and this popped up today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002...d_wg=EE3tz

I 'think' Grizzley still sells them, but here is another option.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Do the Jet pins line up with the delta, or do you need to redrill them?
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Carter Products makes a riser kit specifically for the Delta 14". Grizzly also sells a kit, and I know of one that installed on a Delta with no issues.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
It's been a few years since I got mine, but I went through HF. You have to call in, and ask for the tech department, they have a whole bunch of stuff you'll never see in the catalog through tech. It was 83 or 84 dollars, S&H was $1.99. This was years after a lot of folks said they didn't carry them anymore, but still a few years back. You may need to file an edge, or make a very slight adjustment, but all of the Delta clones will use the same part. Just a heads up, if you order one, here, from HF, or Griz make sure you go someplace else and buy a 105" blade or 3, because no matter who you buy the riser from, that included blade is a BOW WOW DOG. Absolute proof there is no free lunch.....
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I got my riser kit from Grizzley. It went on fine on my Delta clone (Enco) except the guide rod was too small. I got it to work by using brass bushings but it is just enough out of alignment that I have to adjust the cool blocks every time I change the height. Does anyone know a source for just the guide bar?

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Have you tried the "bigger hammer" tune up on it?

If it is a Delta, those bastiages have the different shaped blocks too. Maybe they made them just proprietary enough that you need a "Delta" replacement?

I just looked to see if I said the correct thing, I did.

"but all of the Delta clones will use the same part."
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(08-09-2017, 04:22 PM)Steve Evans Wrote: Do the Jet pins line up with the delta, or do you need to redrill them?

If it doesn't just pull one or both pins out.  There is so much static tension when the large screw assembly is tightened down that there's no way it's gonna budge unless maybe if you tip the whole thing over and it falls catastrophically to the floor.

FWIW, I used a Delta 6" riser on my Delta bandsaw and the pins didnt perfectly align either - halves wouldn't fully compress - so I removed one pin.  By doing so you also get a range in movement which allows for a better opportunity in making the wheels coplaner - vs a one chance hit or miss.  YMMV.