Free Picture Hosting
One of our long time members suggested it, and I checked it out.

Works fine.

http://imgur.com/

Enjoy !!!
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
tinypic.com started getting hinky, so I recently uploaded some to this site https://ctrlq.org/images/ for forum posting (not this one, though, since it doesn't need external hosting any more).  Seems to work fine, and no anti-bot questions or commercials to sit through.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(08-06-2017, 09:19 AM)barnowl Wrote: One of our long time members suggested it, and I checked it out.

Works fine.

http://imgur.com/

Enjoy !!!

That's the one I went with too.

I like the resize feature.
Testing...

[Image: MbHe1as.jpg]
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
On this very site, as soon as you hit reply, look below your box for where it says attachment. Under "new attachment" click choose file, and all you need to know is where is that pic in my computer?????

Ahhh found you.....Now you need to make sure the file size per each attachment is less than 1000 Kilobytes. You can add several small pics at a time, or 1 larger pic, just not over 1000Kb.

Our old friend Bob Ross, know as Mr BORK, or BasciBob. I saw his pic the other day, and felt happy to have known him, but sad that he is gone.

Anyhow launching them from your own computer is really easy, and you never need to remember a password, well except to get on here.  
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Is it possible to resize a photo on an iPad?
(08-11-2017, 04:32 AM)johndi Wrote: Is it possible to resize a photo on an iPad?

My wife does it a lot on hers, here's a cliff notes description.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-10-2017, 08:57 PM)Steve N Wrote: Our old friend Bob Ross, know as Mr BORK, or BasciBob. I saw his pic the other day, and felt happy to have known him, but sad that he is gone.

Gee, I somehow missed that Bob passed, I only knew him from the forum and never howdy'd and shook. A real gentleman, good guy. RIP.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I was considering Imgur too, but read that they track you. I use google photos instead. Works well and I can send pictures from my phone to the app.

[Image: Y_MCj0T6Y9tO58SKAekQUMFM3t6UyQzDR9arFPtl...58-h635-no]
(08-11-2017, 07:09 PM)Admiral Wrote: Gee, I somehow missed that Bob passed, I only knew him from the forum and never howdy'd and shook. A real gentleman, good guy. RIP.

I think it's been a few months now. There was a post stickied just inside the basement. I just wish I had found this pic while it was timely, I would have added it to the many comments Bob got. He was one of the good guys.
Big Grin

I could have easily posted a pic of a hand plane, but something told me to go with Bob, glad I did, it caught your eye.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW