HANDTOOLS: Some RJ bits, Orphans....
Ok, I was going through my brace bits trying to put together a set for someone, and came up with these orphans.  All are fine lead screw "100" style bits, all have good flute life, some may have some evidence of rust in the upper sections, which really doesn't matter so long as the screws and flutes are ok, and they are with this group.  I have, from left to right in the pics, a 7, 8, two 12s, two 13s and 2 18s.  Take your pic for $5 per bit, but the two 18s, which are not all that common, are $10 each, all plus shipping.  Good to fill in bits you need to complete your set.  If someone wants them all, $40 plus shipping.  Pics:

[Image: 36529073085_582bc0c6a8_b.jpg]

[Image: 36360904382_2c5aed4d40_b.jpg]

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and PLEASE include your full shipping address so I can quote shipping and print mailing labels.  I don't have paypal, so don't ask, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.  thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The two 12s and 18s are sold.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis