Where do you buy triangle files?
I can't attest to their sharpening triangle files, but I absolutely LOVE Corradi rasps made in Italy. I'm sure you can't go wrong. They come three to a pack so it comes to about $7.00 per file plus shipping. Add some rasps to your order and you won't regret it.

http://www.corradishop.com/index.php?mai...760b161a10

In fact, Pop Wood just wrote about their files in the latest issue on their mag.
(08-14-2017, 10:07 AM)Rob Young Wrote: Does their process re-shape the corners?  Saw files need 6 cutting edges, not three.

Not in my experience, but I have not used his services for saw files. I'd call if you want to know. You'll get a straight answer. If you do, please post.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(08-14-2017, 08:36 PM)Aram Wrote: Not in my experience, but I have not used his services for saw files. I'd call if you want to know. You'll get a straight answer. If you do, please post.

This has been covered before. And it seems they have no changes to their service or process.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Dayle check your PM's
I have an assortment of files that you are welcome to.
What I have been using..

$5.95 @Menards..
Cool

This is my spare file. as the other one was on it's third saw..

I tend to be a bit Frugal, when it comes to my money..
Winkgrin
Saw vise used is a Wentworth No. 1......

Latest saw that was sharpened....might get a fourth saw out of that file....then I'll see how many the "spare"  can do...
Rolleyes

yMMV
Rolleyes

Attached Files Image(s)

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Bandit, do you free hand your filing or do you use a file sharpening jig?
Free hand
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
The larger files are not the problem. It is the small files for 14 tpi and upwards.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
(08-15-2017, 09:53 PM)bandit571 Wrote: $5.95 @Menards..
Cool

Those Stanley files are actually not too bad. I've tried a couple and found them to work pretty well and last a reasonable amount of time. They can be had for about $3/each at Zoro Tools.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Got mine from Lie Nielsen.  They sell good handles, too.