FS-Fay&Egan 30"BS $700 PIC Heavy
Hello and thank you for looking.

I purchased this back in 2013 and had already been taken apart to start a restore. That being said, I have never seen it up and running, but have every reason to believe the motor runs fine as the person I purchased from said so and all moves freely.

I started cleaning it up to do a full restore as one would with an old car. Piece by piece, I would wire brush all rust and old paint off then primer and set aside. Life gets busy and I put it aside. Finally I ended up with a new shop with 3 phase and moved it and decided to forego the restore part and just getting it running for shop use regardless of it's appearance. This is when I found that it has a dedicated 440volt motor and my new shop is 208v. That discussion can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=180767

After all this, I laid it out for pictures so I could post it here. In the picture process, I found myself wanting to make sure all the parts and pieces were really all there and did a quick assemble of the entire machine. Before you choke, I did not tighten the lower wheel onto the shaft and I did not mount the upper wheel at all because of the broken part shown here:

Should be a quick fix.

There are a few areas that have been repaired already (no by me) so please look at all pictures closely.

We are a working shop, meaning we are always open to interesting trades as well. At the moment we are gearing up to build historical wood windows and make moldings to match the old stuff in the homes in our neighborhood. Please remember we have 3 phase, but not 440v. Must be working machines as we do not have the time for a project at this time. 

This is a pick up sort of situation located in Jacksonville, Fl 32204. It is on a pallet (weighs 1400lbs approx) at the moment and I'm sure my friends next door at Bold City Brewing will help out with a forklift to get it on an open trailer. That's right, cold craft beer steps away from your new 30" bandsaw.
Smile

Here come the pics:

I seem to have reached my limit on pictures so if you need more please contact me and leave email I can send to.

Thank you again for looking.
Jody McFarland
Shop Dog Woodworks Inc. shopdogwoodworksinc@gmail.com
in cahoots with:
South Quarter Build Company
good to have a good woman that has my back.

Did I mention this is basically assembled and has that one small part to be fixed? :
Smile     lots of looks, no questions. 

Make reasonable offers if you like,

Thank You,
Jody
I thought this was going to be a hot topic. Is it the location? Price? I'll take offers.

Thx,
Jody
I may have missed it but did not see a price.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Right in the title... $700.
(08-20-2017, 01:33 PM)David Knight Wrote: Right in the title... $700.

Thank you......or Best offer. Also may be open to trades like one of those stroke sanders no one uses anymore because of wide belts., Spindle sander, single end tender, 4 head moulder

Thanks,
Jody
Weekend bump. Like to see this go to a good home.
I'm not interested in it, but you don't have any pictures of it assembled, and you've never had it running, so who knows what to think?
Quote: I'm not interested in it, but you don't have any pictures of it assembled, and you've never had it running, so who knows what to think?

The first picture in the series is a pic of it assembled aside of the upper wheel and housing, which I explained why I did not do.

here is another though a horrible image

Also, I explained that I was told there was nothing wrong with the motor, but I have not been able to power it myself.

Hope this helps explain.