Delta bandsaw not mine tyler Tx
Saw this on Craigslist local in Tyler tx
14" delta bandsaw $150

It is NOT mine

https://easttexas.craigslist.org/tls/d/d...61790.html
l can't believe that didn't sell.
Me, either.
It's a very late model, made in Taiwan saw. It's a Delta in name only. Price is just about what it is worth at best.
(08-15-2017, 05:39 PM)jlanciani Wrote: It's a very late model, made in Taiwan saw. It's a Delta in name only. Price is just about what it is worth at best.

I don't know why it's "Delta in name only".  It was designed and produced by Delta when they were owned by Pentair.  Yes it was manufactured in Asia (China, not Taiwan) starting in, I think, around 2003-4.  These had several design improvements over the US models that were still in production (and more $)...tension release, larger table, and improved dust collection.  I bought one to use with narrow blades to supplement a larger Laguna that I hated changing blades on.  After tuning it up, filing the rough edges off of the table casting, and adding a few accessories like a decent fence, cool blocks, zero clearance insert, and, of course, a good set of blades, it's been a great little saw  It's not adequate for heavy work like resawing, but I've used it about 20 times more than the Laguna (which I ended up selling last month).

IMO this is a good price for this saw.
Bob