Just a couple of Starrett Rules
Just a couple of Starrett and Lufkin Rules. Listing this is a big Pain in the butt, bear with me. If you see the the letter C it stands for Satin Crome rule, otherwise all the others are plain Steel. H stands for hook and DH stands for double hook, and S stands for stainless, have those in combinations square blades that are 12" and 24". Some rulers are flexible semi-flexible and ridged. Plus shipping on all order.

Thanks Slav

https://flickr.com/photos/157774929@N03/...4747556221
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
A little easier to view this way.

Attached Files Image(s)

And the last few images.

Attached Files Image(s)

I'll take nos. 26, 28 and 40.
PM sent.

Thanks,
John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I recently received an order of nos Starrett goods from Slav & VERY excited to get some top shelf tools at a great price. You will not find New Starrett at this kind of a discount.
Someone should jump on the 36" straight edge - I got the other one & love it
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Also - heads up - I happen to know there will move exciting goods headed to the S&S so keep an eye out.
I'll take one of the #8 Stainless 12" blades.
Slav,

PM sent. But I'm interested in #22, #30, and #32.

Mahalo!
Earl
Thank you all for the kind words. These numbers are gone, 1, 16, 19, 20, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, and 40, The rest are multiples and when sold off will list the numbers.

Thanks Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
PM sent. #30
PM sent on the #1 36" straight edge and some other stuff.  I look forward to seeing more of these in person at ArnFest.  
Smile
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow