A few White Oak pieces

Here's a few White Oak Plates and a under cut bowl I've done, Love the fire in the grain in this wood.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Re: A few White Oak pieces by Splinterz25 (Here's a few White O...)
Neat

I have never seen curly white oak before.  I guess the word I am looking for is Stupendous
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
Really nice! Really!
Steve K

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Wow,you sure did that wood justice,what did you use for a finish?Very well done sir.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Thank you everyone for your kind words; Arlin I was lucky to find this curly White Oak. Mel because I wanted to use these for food I used Tung Oil, they do dull a bit after time but you can just wipe on more and they come back to a shine.

Bruce
I think that's some of the prettiest white oak I've seen.  I'm used to quartersawn, not curly.
Your turnings aren't bad either. Smile 
Rodney
Thank you Rodney Yes it is some very nice White Oak, and it's very hard to turn w/ out a catch happening, I have a few pieces in reserve for a later project.

Bruce