Looking for a Ridgid "jobsite blower"
Hi all, here's the story....
I've been looking for a small-ish battery powered blower for two reasons: it's easier than getting out the extension cord and my big Worx blower to dust off clippings or dust from the driveway, and also my son is obsessed with blowers, and I think he can handle it. He's 3, and I already have batteries/charger. I came close, but decided to wait for my birthday in hopes of a gift card. Friday night I got real annoyed with my extension cord limitations, Saturday was my birthday and I DID get a gift card, so today I wend to Home Depot and nothing... Looked online, nothing... It's like the dissapeared in the last week. I can order the full kit with charger and battery online, but that's $30 more than I hoped to spend. I'm going to try one more HD tonight where I know I've seen it in a display.

Has anyone else seen them? It's item R860430B. If you've seen them, can you tell me which store? Maybe I can find it online if I shop that particular store.

Thanks!
Benny

How about the R8604301B? They're available in the stores by me, try zip code 14623. 

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-105-MP.../301351360
Well I found one last night, and yeah that's it. I don't know how they have such similar part numbers! The Depot in Patchogue had one. Actually they had 5 or 6. Tried it out briefly last night, it puts out quite a bit of air! Nice little blower for light duty stuff.
Benny

I have the Milwaukee 18v small blower, not the new leaf blower. It is extremely useful. I even use it to blow snow off the truck in the morning when needed.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

I'm sure I'll find a million uses for it. I've come to loath extension cords in my old age lol
Benny

I've come to loath buying new batteries in my old age!  My last cordless drill was a Rigid (lifetime warranty, including batteries!)  Should be the last cordless drill I ever buy. 
Might buy a cordless blower, if Rigid made one.

Waiting for the usual "it's not a warranty reply" Call it what you want. Same difference when it comes down to getting replacement batteries for life!
ridgid does make a blower! Not as powerful as a plug in leaf blower but it'll dust the grass clippings off your patio no problem. And entertain a 3 yr old.
Benny