Lady legs calipers
Just for fun! Done both sides, brass

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm blushing
Blush

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

If I touched those I would be accused of touching a feminine backside. 

You did a good job, but if a suggestion would help I would make the legs thinner and the back side smaller also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, I'm thinking Catherine is the provider of the engraving only in this (and in most) case(s).  We Have a different issue if those calipers are in fact a self-portrait.
Wink
(08-18-2017, 10:49 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: Arlin, I'm thinking Catherine is the provider of the engraving only in this (and in most) case(s).  We Have a different issue if those calipers are in fact a self-portrait.
Wink

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
So you've finally made a tool that can run away.
I would think male leg calipers should be a market.

Boots and shorts?