Starrett and Lufkin Squares
An assortment of Starrett and Lufkin Square that I got out of an old hardware store. It's a pain using the Starrett numbers. The 6" Starrett combination Square ruler has a Crome. Blade. One side is 32/64 and the other is 50/100. The 12" combo set in the middle 9-4-4R the protractor is a single side, so you can't flip it over when your doing layout work. Would recommend that you should have 2 protractors heads. Nothing worse that having to break down a bevel and have to reset it. If your not doing any bevel work one will do you fine. If your looking for blades have some 4"-6"-12" and 24" blades in another post here. When you get to Igmur tap on the pic to go to full screen to bypass the advertising.

Thanks Slav

https://imgur.com/a/Nx748

Prices

https://imgur.com/a/CO6ag
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
The 6” square and one 12” square set is sold, everything else I still have.

Thanks Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
One 12” square spoken for and the other pending.

Thanks Slav
Slav has some really primo stuff, I should know, I’ve bought plenty from him with no regrets. Buy with confidence.

John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Forgot to post update, the protractors are sold, 20-4 1/2, 435 and 434 are sold. Throw in free shipping on what’s left. Thanks for looking.

Slav
Slav has some good stuff at great prices.
I highly recommend the little Lufkin die makers sq w/blades - it's very handy checking DT's and such & at $110 w/free ship it's a killer deal.
Lufkin is TOP notch