Anyone purchase wood from 'wooddork123' ?
Did anyone else purchase wood from "wooddork123' recently? If so, did you receive your goods yet?
I have not? I had communication w/seller & got a tracking # but the site says label created, but has not shipped - also said anticipated ship date is 8/8?
Sent pm to seller but no reply?
I can't find the s&s post either
Hope everything is ok...
Here is the link to the thread.

I was not a buyer. So, I cannot help you with the other questions.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
He's been around here for a while, might have gone on vacation or something like that, it's that time of year.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I just talked to FedEx & he explained that 'label created' only means that parson has a FedEx account & that FedEx does not have a package to send me.
Hope I don't have to go to PayPal for help?
Assuming you haven't heard anything since 8/5, I'd check how long the statute of limitations is for starting a case with Paypal, then decide if you should wait longer or start the paypal process.
Another reminder to avoid friends and family payments for goods purchased. Cover the fees yourself if you must.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(08-17-2017, 03:23 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Another reminder to avoid friends and family payments for goods purchased. Cover the fees yourself if you must.

10-4

Good advice
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Just contacted PP resolution ctr & there is nothing they can do given ff payment.
May be learning a hard lesson...
(08-17-2017, 03:23 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Another reminder to avoid friends and family payments for goods purchased. Cover the fees yourself if you must.

Yes, notwithstanding the fact that to do so is a form of theft and thus morally reprehensible.
So this may be getting a little off topic, but since I didn't bring it up, and it seems to come up often, here are my thoughts on PayPal Friends & Family:

Yes, it is dishonest at best to use F&F in a genuine business transaction. I don't consider most or even many purchases on this forum to fit that description though. Most people posting items for sale here are doing on the internet the equivalent of bringing a couple hand tools along to their local woodworking club. If I came to my local woodworking club and someone demanded I pay with a credit card and pay a 3% fee, I would consider that atypical. In the same way, I consider most transactions on this forum to be between trusting friends. Yes, there could be incidents of dishonesty, (though I would caution the original poster from jmping to that conclusion) but ive been through quite a number of transactions now and have had much better luck than with any online auction site. give it a bit more time, and chalk it up to a small loss compared to all the gains you may have otherwise gotten in purchases.

Just my $0.02.