Carbide Turning Tools for sale
Allow me to 2nd the request for a parting tool. I have a couple of your fine works already, and a parting tool would be a welcome addition.

Get on it! <snap snap>

; )
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(08-25-2017, 07:14 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: Allow me to 2nd the request for a parting tool. I have a couple of your fine works already, and a parting tool would be a welcome addition.

Get on it! <snap snap>

; )

I been looking at that some options for that.
ncwoodturningtools.com
Still Available
ncwoodturningtools.com
(08-20-2017, 01:38 AM)jaustin Wrote: I am interested in seeing about pricing for multiple carbide tools.  I would like to also see if do hollowing tools.
Jdhaupt
Only tools I currently make are the ones listed.

I have made a tool for a individual for hollow turning. 
But this is the only one I have made.
12mm insert on 1/2" stainless bar

Attached Files Image(s)

ncwoodturningtools.com
what is your website and how to order???

Thank you!
(02-21-2018, 12:45 PM)opticsguy Wrote: what is your website and how to order???

Thank you!

website is ncwoodturningtools.com

or you can let me know through here in message and I can send you a quote.

I am currently out of the Diamond Detailer tools and inserts. It will be a couple weeks till I receive new inserts.
ncwoodturningtools.com
To let everyone know John sent me his first parting tool and I only gave him feed back on one thing so far, but I have a few more things to try with it and then I am sure he will let you know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Just a quick note here:
I purchased 3 carbide tools from Jaustin a couple months ago and am now turning more on my lathe in the last 2 months than I had done before in the last 2 years.
Great tools!!!!!!  Highly recommended.

A parting tool would be cool!!!   :-)
(06-05-2018, 10:07 AM)opticsguy Wrote: Just a quick note here:
I purchased 3 carbide tools from Jaustin a couple months ago and am now turning more on my lathe in the last 2 months than I had done before in the last 2 years.
Great tools!!!!!!  Highly recommended.

A parting tool would be cool!!!   :-)

Thanks
Glad to here that you like them. I hope to work on the parting tool some more in the near future.
ncwoodturningtools.com