FWW issue 243
Looking to build the G&G blanket chest from FWW 243 from Nov/Dec 2014, bit of course I do not have that one.  Anyone have that issue that would be willing to share?  I do not currently have a subscription online with them.
~ Chris
Mine's been sitting in a garage box for 3 years, got a bit of curl, but complete and clean. I'm in California. Send me a PM.
Danno

Creston Wood
(08-23-2017, 10:49 AM)digidan Wrote: Mine's been sitting in a garage box for 3 years, got a bit of curl, but complete and clean. I'm in California. Send me a PM.

Danno,

I tried to PM you, but it says that you have PMs turned off.
~ Chris
(08-23-2017, 06:09 PM)cwarner Wrote: Danno,

I tried to PM you, but it says that you have PMs turned off.

Sorry, hadn't checked it. Try again.
Danno

Creston Wood
They'll give you 80% of what you need to build it in the magazine......the rest has to be found on line, with a subscription....

Ed
You might try contacting Darrell directly and see if he makes plans available for it. There'd be much more information in his plans than they have room for in the article.
Thanks for all the responses. I've got my hands on the article and want to look through it. If I feel like I need more detail, I may reach out to Darrell.
~ Chris