Getting quotes on spraying closed cell foam on shed ceiling and gable ends
I am getting quotes on spraying closed cell foam on my shed ceiling (on bubble wrap just under metal). Looking only at closed cell 2lb foam at this point.

Getting quotes on 2" and 3".

Looking at spraying gable ends as well and it will seal the eaves and ridge cap.

I have asked about protecting the shop from overspray and handling etc.

What other questions should I ask before picking an outfit based on cost.

Both seem very similar - one sprays 2lb r7.4 per inch foam fromĀ IDI and another said 7.2 foam from Icynene. Both cover everything in shop and both guess 2 day job.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

What does the bubble wrap do for you?

I am not sure how this shed will compare to a residential job, but in your area(Bloomington IL?), code says you need a minimum of R-20 of closed cell or rigid foam and enough permeable type insulation below that to get to R-49. The R-20 minimum is to prevent condensation on the inner surface of the foam. Your 2" would allow that inner foam surface to be cold enough to allow condensation on a typical cold day in Climate zone 5. The R-7+ per inch numbers are generous, so use more like 6.5 for an aged number. It's a two part product that yields more when it is hot out. If they are getting a good yield, they may not be so stingy with your spray. Check them like hawks after they are done and make sure they know you will be measuring(mark a nail and go around and check depth). Calculate your square footage exactly before they get there to get an accurate bid. Other than that, experience counts. If they have sprayed a lot, then they should have the best method to prevent voids. You might ask if they have a FLIR camera to check for missed spots. It comes down to cost and experience.
The bubble wrap was to somewhat seal the building until i could get to paying for insulation. Since I have had it I have not had condensation issues.

I am going with the crew that works with the guy, Michael, that hand built my building. He delivered the best answers to my questions and most importantly he takes pride in having built my shed. He also knows what kind a customer I am, a big jerk that is needy but is very giving lol. I need someone that can put up with my countless research questions and nagging. His quote is awesome too and I am happy to be working with him again!

I decided to spray 3" of 2lb closed cell btw. Entire ceiling and gable ends. Basiclly spray everything above 16'. Seal eaves and ridge vent.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.