Cat pressure feed gun and Binks tank. Price lowered
[Image: enhance]

I have a C.A. Technologies CPR-FE gun kit for sale, comes with .8, 1.3,  1.7  n/n sets along with wrenches in a cat pack. New in box. Includes two other needles and one nozzle for complete n/n overkill. Also included is a used Binks SG2 2 quart pressure cup, had a dead agitator when I bought it so I took it off and plugged the holes with SS cone washers and rubber washers. Holds pressure - 50 cent repair at Home Depot. I've got everything hooked up with about 10 feet of rubber air/fluid hoses - new. Gun has both compliant air cap and HVLP cap. Takes a fair amount of air to run this outfit. One liner for the tank included.

This is a great setup to spray paint cabinets and trim.

Spec sheet

$275 $200 plus shipping from 97330
(08-24-2017, 01:03 AM)BillN Wrote: [Image: enhance]

I have a C.A. Technologies CPR-FE gun kit for sale, comes with .8, 1.3,  1.7  n/n sets along with wrenches in a cat pack. New in box. Includes two other needles and one nozzle for complete n/n overkill. Also included is a used Binks SG2 2 quart pressure cup, had a dead agitator when I bought it so I took it off and plugged the holes with SS cone washers and rubber washers. Holds pressure - 50 cent repair at Home Depot. I've got everything hooked up with about 10 feet of rubber air/fluid hoses - new. Gun has both compliant air cap and HVLP cap. Takes a fair amount of air to run this outfit. One liner for the tank included.

This is a great setup to spray paint cabinets and trim.

Spec sheet

$275 plus shipping from 97330

I sure wish I had the extra funds.  That is a very nice set up and I used almost the exact same set up in the military.  O could have used it the last few days
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-25-2017, 12:08 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I sure wish I had the extra funds.  That is a very nice set up and I used almost the exact same set up in the military.  O could have used it the last few days

Thank for the bump Arlin, I hope things are going well for you.
$200 + shippping from 97330

Thanks for looking.
Pm sent