Woodcademy Episode Three!
Wink 
If you are looking for something new to watch this weekend, the third episode of Woodcademy TV is streaming now on Amazon. (and you DO NOT have to have a Prime account to watch) Episodes Three and Four will be building an adjustable top Library Stand.

[Image: 36747149466_14b76d6822.jpg]
Episode Three takes you through the process of making laminated bent-wood parts from cutting the strips, to making the forms to cleaning up the parts. I even discuss spring back.
And you can download a free set of plans to follow along with the show.

Woodcademy TV
[url=https://www.woodcademy.com/wctv][/url]
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(08-25-2017, 07:38 AM)handi Wrote: If you are looking for something new to watch this weekend, the third episode of Woodcademy TV is streaming now on Amazon. (and you DO NOT have to have a Prime account to watch) Episodes Three and Four will be building an adjustable top Library Stand.

Episode Three takes you through the process of making laminated bent-wood parts from cutting the strips, to making the forms to cleaning up the parts. I even discuss spring back.

Woodcademy TV
Just watched this weekend , great show . Can't wait for the next installment . Keep them coming . Gary
Ralph nice job!  

I downloaded the series to my phone to watch on a recent flight, without realizing they were yours.  Production value is excellent...looking forward to future episodes!
Thanks guys! I am happy you appreciate the show! Please remember to tell your woodworking friends, and reviews on Amazon are most helpful!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-30-2017, 02:41 PM)Miser Wrote: Ralph nice job!  

I downloaded the series to my phone to watch on a recent flight, without realizing they were yours.  Production value is excellent...looking forward to future episodes!

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about the show?
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-30-2017, 05:15 PM)handi Wrote: Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about the show?

Ralph:  It found me.  I think my kids added it to my watch list sometime this summer....likely because it shows up under Marc S's Wood Whisperer videos (at the bottom, where it says "customers also watched..." or something like that.)
(08-30-2017, 07:49 PM)Miser Wrote: Ralph:  It found me.  I think my kids added it to my watch list sometime this summer....likely because it shows up under Marc S's Wood Whisperer videos (at the bottom, where it says "customers also watched..." or something like that.)

Ok, cool good to hear.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-30-2017, 09:43 PM)handi Wrote: Ok, cool good to hear.

I watched the first 2 episodes last night - nice work!  Do you do all the production work too?
(09-02-2017, 01:57 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I watched the first 2 episodes last night - nice work!  Do you do all the production work too?

All me. Design, shooting, woodworking, editing, voice overs and closed captioning! 
I am trying to get my daughter to do the CC work, but what you watched was all me.

It's a TON of work to produce a 1/2 hour program!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(08-25-2017, 07:38 AM)handi Wrote: If you are looking for something new to watch this weekend, the third episode of Woodcademy TV is streaming now on Amazon. (and you DO NOT have to have a Prime account to watch) Episodes Three and Four will be building an adjustable top Library Stand.

Woodcademy TV

Any way to get the "free" plans without having to give your data? You know, like a simple link?
I have signed up for the email, but can't get thru the checkout process with the "free" plans without giving personal data.
Mike
Semper Audere!