Posting Images
I want to sell a few things and I used to use Photobucket for my pictures. But now it isn't working for me. What does everyone else use to house their pictures to post on this forum? Looking for some help? Thanks.
I'm fond of admirals use of flikr, if I'm interested in something an extra click is not a thing plus super good pictures is a bonus. I was a big fan of photobucket back in the day but it's pissed on the floor in the last couple years.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
Hey Tom,

You can post directly from your pc, but the images have to be no more than 1000kb in size. Some folks are using I'm guy and seem happy with it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I switched to Flikr.  One Terra byte for free.
http://imgur.com/
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(08-25-2017, 08:16 PM)johnnysuede Wrote: I'm fond of admirals use of flikr, if I'm interested in something an extra click is not a thing plus super good pictures is a bonus. I was a big fan of photobucket back in the day but it's pissed on the floor in the last couple years.

John:  I sort of hesitated using the album, as you said, it IS another click, but I take a lot of pics of an item and you can use flickr's features to enlarge them, etc.  I will post a "teaser" pic that will get the additional click if the tool is something interests you, so I'm glad that works!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-27-2017, 10:51 AM)Admiral Wrote: John:  I sort of hesitated using the album, as you said, it IS another click, but I take a lot of pics of an item and you can use flickr's features to enlarge them, etc.  I will post a "teaser" pic that will get the additional click if the tool is something interests you, so I'm glad that works!

So nice to see you back and posting Tom.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I use flickr too but I choose to use the BBCode option so they can be viewed here.  You can always click on them to go to flickr and then you can zoom a bit.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".