HTFS: New Addition; Boxwood Folding Rules
I came across a shoebox full of boxwood folding rules and got to pick through first, and these 4 were clearly the pick of the litter, all high quality rules (there's a lot of junk out there, trust me).  All are earlier manufacture, have extensive brass fittings for the hinges and on edge, the four fold rules have bass insets just for the pins to seat into, which often get bent and none of the pins are here, three of them have the caliper rule functionality, all of them operate like they should, and are in good condition given their age.  All are as found, a little careful restoration with a light MS wash and some brasso will have them gleaming if you are so inclined to lose the use patina. All prices plus shipping:

From the top of this pic, marked Stanley No. 36 1/2 12" two fold boxwood with caliper, $25

Next, 24" boxwood two fold, nice, marked No. 962, no caliper, $20

Next, marked No. 32 (its Stanley, I looked it up), 12" four fold boxwood with caliper, $25

Last unmarked, but says "second" and very similar to the No 32 - 12" four fold boxwood with caliper, $25
[Image: 36680542052_08eb19b266_b.jpg]
[Image: 36454945990_deeab80dab_b.jpg]
[Image: 36680542752_b79ce1370c_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; now, I don't have Paypal or any other EFT, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok, and Please include your full shipping address so I can print up mailing labels and quote shipping.

All user quality tools that I would own, priced reasonably.  Thanks for looking
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
24" #962 is sold.
What does HTFS stand for?
-Marc

Have this/these for sale?
(08-30-2017, 06:42 PM)RKMBrown© Wrote: Have this/these for sale?

I guess I went too far in abbreviation, "Hand Tools For Sale".  A while back we would post handtools in the Handtools forum, and that was banned, with the suggestion that we go to the S&S with the topic "Handtools" and I've tried to obey, just went too far with the abbreviation, I guess.
Ahh. Makes sense. Probably more a function of my deductive reasoning than your abbreviation me thoigh!
-Marc