Old Delta parts
I have an old 6" Delta joiner, the table and cutter head are no longer available. Are there places on line who offer replacement parts?
(08-27-2017, 11:02 PM)tangantangan Wrote: I have an old 6" Delta joiner, the table and cutter head are no longer available. Are there places on line who offer replacement parts?

I have some used parts for them. New parts are extremely hard to find.
(08-27-2017, 11:02 PM)tangantangan Wrote: I have an old 6" Delta joiner, the table and cutter head are no longer available. Are there places on line who offer replacement parts?

Depends on how old. If its one of the older American made machines, you can try over on owwm.org, they have a for sale section called BOYD, for bring out your dead. They only deal with american and European machinery, so if its one of the later asian imports, you would be out of luck there.

Delta when they were still in business was pretty good for parts on their machines, but that time is long past. Good Luck.

Can't speak to the table (that would probably have to come from someone parting out a machine), but you might put a wanted ad in SnS for the cutter head....many have them laying around after converting to a Byrd head.  I gave mine away because I got tired of moving it around.
Bob