Half Bath Vanity
There is no base trim on the left, *in* the door opening. And where it stops, its just cut off. Doesn't return back into itself.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I like it but couldn't install that in any of my places kids always want to climb on stuff.  
The question about the trim is about the doorway nothing to do with the cabinet.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ok, now I understand. There is no base molding around the door opening so that the pocket door can close completely. Might be a little awkward if it couldn't. The moldings finish with a return on the inside of the half bath. I haven't installed it yet on the outside.

John
K
Cool .
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I finally got the rest of the project completed so here's what it looks like with the light and mirror installed.  The towel hook also is visible on the left side.  

[Image: oikv6xETCW-uICxnXPfxLKdpOY7qZid_W--JCON3...71-h628-no]

The mirror is attached to the very simple frame I made with these very cool looking "buttons" and a couple of dabs of silicone caulk behind so it won't slide sideways.

[Image: 1-HjyVDar5zlXmyF_2RK1P6jCxgJPwjvHCJMZj8R...71-h628-no]

I ended up having to use Blum's 170° hinge in order to get the nearly 30 mm overlay I needed.  It looks out of proportion but I couldn't find another option.  From the outside, where it counts, nothing shows but the modern look. 

[Image: zIS-BGqXxCri5RLvWDEA36kRS2viUb95fBV_fJiR...71-h628-no]

I ordered the mirror with a backing to prevent pieces from shredding a person if the mirror gets broken.  The backings I've seen in the past were a smooth gray vinyl.  This stuff was like a white woven tarp or supersack type material with big holes in it where I assume you would apply mastic if you wanted to glue it to the wall.  I had planned to let the back of the mirror show inside the frame, but that was out, so I installed a piece of white Formica behind the mirror, let into a shallow rabbet in the frame.  The two glass shelves were from my local glass shop.  Almost $30 for those two little things, and $100 for the mirror and buttons from another company.  Nobody works cheap these days.  

Wifey still has to shorten the curtains; other than that it's done. 

John
Looks like yer all set. I see the T-paper holder in place and filled.
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-25-2017, 05:50 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks like yer all set. I see the T-paper holder in place and filled.
Winkgrin

Yeah, I noticed that it showed up in the mirror.  It matches the towel hook.  Deciding on the light, T-paper and towel hook took seemingly forever; the last little details are the hardest it seems.  

John
Looks good
Cool
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020