Lee Valley Free Shipping Starts Today
Sept 2 and still no combination plane.
(09-02-2017, 01:34 PM)Windsurfer Wrote: Sept 2 and still no combination plane.

Someone in the IT forgot to set the digital timer on before they left for their Canadian long weekend? (It is always a good idea to start a new system or release something new when you are full staff strength, just in case.)

Simon
(08-31-2017, 12:16 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Everyone's mileage varies.  I find the LV wish list easy to use and helpful. 

I'm going to need to win the lottery, or answer the doorbell and find Michael Anthony standing there, before I'll be able to empty the wish list.

Agreed.

Wow, there is a name from the past. How many know who that is (no googling)?
(09-02-2017, 06:14 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Agreed.

Wow, there is a name from the past. How many know who that is (no googling)?

I think that I have a good guess based on your comment. That would have been a good knock on the door to answer.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(09-02-2017, 01:34 PM)Windsurfer Wrote: Sept 2 and still no combination plane.

I thought Sept 2 was an odd date anyway, since it's unlikely they've got folks in the home offices working on Saturday.  Monday (Sept 4) is Labour Day in Canada as well, so perhaps Tuesday we'll see it posted.  Or maybe Rob meant Sept 12, which would be the day after Free Shipping expires!  Or maybe they are still shipping to launch customers from Handworks and won't open them up to the common fudge until they're done.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(09-03-2017, 08:23 PM)AHill Wrote: I thought Sept 2 was an odd date anyway, since it's unlikely they've got folks in the home offices working on Saturday.  Monday (Sept 4) is Labour Day in Canada as well, so perhaps Tuesday we'll see it posted.  Or maybe Rob meant Sept 12, which would be the day after Free Shipping expires!  Or maybe they are still shipping to launch customers from Handworks and won't open them up to the common fudge until they're done.

Sept. 6 it was! It came out this morning.

Simon
Ordered my combo plane, looking forward to giving it a spin.
Smile
I think today is last day for free shipping.
It was a well timed one.

I got the saw files to do my first saw sharpening.