Veritas Small Plow Plane SOLD
SOLD I picked this plane up a couple of weeks ago: new/unused.  At this point, I can't say that it is unused anymore, as I have been
having some fun with my first plow plane.  I've made a few dozen test cuts, but its still in like new condition. Comes with 1/4" blade and box. (I am so impressed with it that I have decided to spring for the new combination plane).  
SOLD   This model has not been modified to accept the wide blades, but kit is available from LV. I am including the auxiliary fence (cherry) that makes it easier to register the plane and keep it aligned.

[Image: 00G0G_Yb3rqHWoyQ_600x450.jpg]
Can anyone tell me what this item sold for? I have one like it to sell.  What's the point of removing sale prices?
(09-01-2017, 09:49 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Can anyone tell me what this item sold for? I have one like it to sell.  What's the point of removing sale prices?

Yeah, I've wondered that myself.
I remember seeing a prIce of $185 but don't know if it included shipping. I too don't understand why people remove the price when the item sells.
If this helps, I just bought the same plane for $189.00 + $12.00 shipping from someone on Festool owners classified section.