Lead on an Oliver Mortiser, 3 phase in Hampton, VA
Picked up one of the old style Delta Tenoning jigs yesterday, you know, the one Nahm used.  Anyway, I asked the guy if he had anything else to sell and as it turns out he did.  Among the other things were a Rockwell 14 bandsaw with riser on a base (250, needs tires) and an Oliver Mortiser with a 3 phase motor.  Besides some surface rust, the mortiser looked pretty good.  He was looking for 1600 for it. Takes up too much space, too many dinero for me.  I don't think its advertised anywhere, but if you PM me, I can pass you on his contact information.  Here are a couple of photos of the machine.  He says he has more chisels than you see in the picture.

[Image: jyGMQ6tkJUileidQ6b_5zfhmrdord4vGenpGdfr2...27-h936-no]

[Image: A05rFWWWy4JLfNzcGyfHA7s7Kh5gdGNgSLQGbXJI...27-h936-no]
Not sure what happened to the pix, lets try an attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for the heads-up. I share your space and cost decision, but I really appreciate your taking the effort to share the info.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.