PC 161 Circular Saw 5 1/2
I bought a bundle that included a PC drill (I Can never have to many). But I'm embarrassed to say I can't get the blade on. The guard is stopping normal operations. No manual.
Anyone have knowledge. It's ok for me to be further embarrassed, I just want to get the thing up and running.
Sarcasm
Jim
Are you asking about a saw or a drill?  Your topic and question seem to be about a saw, but your question and number seem to refer to a drill.
(09-02-2017, 09:48 AM)Alan S Wrote: Are you asking about a saw or a drill?  Your topic and question seem to be about a saw, but your question and number seem to refer to a drill.
Alan,

It's about the saw. But I figured it out. I just had to force the blade up under the blade guard. It's unusual, but it works.

I went back to Lowes where I bought it, flagged down an employee, turned out to be the manager. He figured out it for me.

Thanks for posting

Jim
Jim