Are the good times over at the NYW site?
For the last couple months the New Yankee Workshop web site has been slow to post weekly episodes of the classic show.

In July they removed the schedule that advertised the next 4 shows in queue and as of today (9/3/17) they haven't changed the "current" episode for almost 4 weeks.

For those who enjoy watching these classic shows like I do, the good times may be over.

Mike
You tube. Lots of episodes

I like watching his show because Norm uses the tools I currently own. 
Laugh
Well, there are only three episodes up so far, but my show, Woodcademy TV, is available free on Amazon Prime. It is even free if you do not have a Prime account! 

Plans for the projects featured on the show are also free to download, and I don't have a wide belt sander!
Wink
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(09-04-2017, 07:18 AM)handi Wrote: Well, there are only three episodes up so far, but my show, Woodcademy TV, is available free on Amazon Prime. It is even free if you do not have a Prime account! 

Plans for the projects featured on the show are also free to download, and I don't have a wide belt sander!
Wink

Ralph,

I watched the first two episodes, pretty decent so far. I was a late comer to the Downton Abbey series and may have missed the Folding Breakfast Tray.  Did enjoy the sitting, furniture, etc.

Looks like your putting out a half project a month? Will this be geared more for newbies, intermediates, etc?

Thanks,
Bud
(09-04-2017, 08:11 AM)efmrrt Wrote: Ralph,

I watched the first two episodes, pretty decent so far. I was a late comer to the Downton Abbey series and may have missed the Folding Breakfast Tray.  Did enjoy the sitting, furniture, etc.

Looks like your putting out a half project a month? Will this be geared more for newbies, intermediates, etc?

Thanks,
Bud
The plan is one episode per month with two episodes covering a project. Honestly, even that is taxing as shooting and editing a 1/2 hour program is a lot of work in addition to all the stuff I do to make money! My ultimate goal is to do this full time so I might get a season of 8-12 episodes up in 9 months, but that is a bit of a ways off yet. 

By the way, if you have Amazon Prime, the entire Downton Abbey series is free to watch with your account.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Handi- as I said in another post I liked the first couple shows, but you don't have to plug it in every possible thread!
(09-05-2017, 07:32 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Handi- as I said in another post I liked the first couple shows, but you don't have to plug it in every possible thread!

If Ralph can't plug on Woodnet, where can he plug???  
Laugh  Its a lot of work for him to do to produce a show, he should be proud.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-05-2017, 07:32 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Handi- as I said in another post I liked the first couple shows, but you don't have to plug it in every possible thread!

OMG. Is he trying to compare his show with NYW? I hope not.

It is fine to self promote, but to suggest that some other shows can replace NYW is laughable to say the least. It's almost like if someone couldn't afford a Sam Maloof rockler, I tell him to buy mine as they look similar.

Simon
(09-05-2017, 03:37 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: OMG. Is he trying to compare his show with NYW? I hope not.

It is fine to self promote, but to suggest that some other shows can replace NYW is laughable to say the least. It's almost like if someone couldn't afford a Sam Maloof rockler, I tell him to buy mine as they look similar.

Simon

Give him a break.  He mentioned his show, of which he is justifiably proud, in a reasonable context, and then only replied to a query. All the other shows have been mentioned in threads talking about NYW, but his is too new to have been in the other threads.