Are the good times over at the NYW site?
NYW just updated to the next episode yesterday.   So I think they are still updating the videos.

I watch them every week.  I would miss them if they stop.  I need to replace my NYW t-shirt but they don't have my size :
Sad(
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(09-14-2017, 06:57 PM)John Mihich Wrote: NYW just updated to the next episode yesterday.   So I think they are still updating the videos.

I watch them every week.  I would miss them if they stop.  I need to replace my NYW t-shirt but they don't have my size :
Sad(
I am sorry John I didn't realize I was replying to your reply but I am replying to all that is written here.

Why does it have to be like this on this forum? What difference did it make other than hurt feelings. Why does one have to prove a point that really stops someone else from picking up a piece of information that might be useful to them even if it is not to you? And do you know what, when people get tired of weighing in on dribble, it vanishes in to obscurity but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth for several people.  There is an old saying which is, if you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all.
(09-05-2017, 07:32 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Handi- as I said in another post I liked the first couple shows, but you don't have to plug it in every possible thread!
Add User to your Ignore List .  
Sleep